A beaded strand of handmade, colorful Kantha beads with delicate chain links, feature a Kantha fringe pendant that's been dotted with more beads.
- Lightweight, fun and statement-making.
- Measures 21.75″ with a 2″ extender; fringe drops 3.75″
- Each piece is made from recycled Kantha textiles, so colors and patterns are all one-of-a-kind and will vary.
- Sustainably handmade by women artisans in India
- Ships from New York
- Return Policy
For faster service, please contact Customer Service by email at:
Our phone number is 917-965-5336. Please leave your name and email and we will answer as soon as possible.
Our Promise to You, Guaranteed- Quality and Endless Style
If you change your mind, here's our effortless Return Policy.
- Within 30 days, with the original receipt, unused and tags attached.
- Email customer service at email@example.com with the reason for your return.
- To return your order, please include the original invoice as well as the items in their complete original packaging.
Please address all returns to:Girl Intuitive Returns19 Arbor GlenNew Rochelle, New York 10801.
We are not responsible for lost return packages and recommend you insure and track your package.
You will receive an email notification from Girl Intuitive once your return has been processed completely. Please allow up to 20 days for your package to arrive and our Returns Department to refund your original form of payment. Also, we’re unable to refund any original shipping charges, if applicable.
You may exchange your item for a $5.95 re-stocking fee (includes the shipping for the exchange) within the 30-day period for the same amount purchased.
FINAL SALE ITEMS
Items purchased on sale and marked as FINAL SALE cannot be returned.
Gift card purchases are final. Gift cards and store credits cannot be returned, exchanged or redeemed for cash (unless required by state law), and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
Girl Intuitive reserves the right to reject returns that are sent or communicated outside of the return period limit or items which are not in the same condition in which they were received.
Late or missing refundsIf you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.-